Our studio is equipped with a state of the art commercial HVAC system with high-output UV-C lamps that kills airborne pathogens 24-7
The health and safety of our staff and students is our top priority.
These are our procedures at the current time:
- You must wear a mask upon entry of Yoga Hell regardless of vaccination status.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before class. If you are running late, please call us at 707-775-2400.
- Please park in the Yoga Hell parking lot. Additional parking is available along the white fence past Boulevard Automotive. If you have any questions about parking, please call us at 707-775-2700.
- Student must bring their own mat and full-size towel that covers your mat, both are required. We sell both. Rentals are available.
- Outdoor classes also require headphones with a standard 3.5mm jack. We have headphones available to purchase in our retail shop.
- Shoes will be left in the lobby. Cubbies are available.
- Locker rooms are open to store personal belongings.
- Please limit your shower to 2 minutes post-class.
- When class ends, please leave promptly, in order to allow us time to sanitize for the next class.
- Childcare is not available at this time.
- Please respect social distancing rules and current protocols. Please Visit CDC WEBSITE for self-check guidelines and list of signs and symptoms.
- Stay home if you feel sick.